We are currently seeking a bright, confident, dynamic and eager candidate with demonstrated drive and passion for the position of Social Media Coordinator based in Montreal, for our Fashion Fabrics Division.
Your General duties will include:
• Manage entire social media, on a daily basis (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
• Work on finding the best way to use all assets across social media with the goal of driving traffic and enhancing the brand.
• Write & edit regular posts for the blog teliotextures.com
• Manage all analytics and provide detailed reports on the use of our social networks
• Develop partnerships across social media
• Take photos of all new fabric styles by colors as production samples are received.
• Photoshop photos for correct color display online, crop to proper size.
• Categorize all new items photograph for E-Commerce Search engine.
• Excellent writing and communications skills (French & English)
• Background in social media strategy
• Photoshop skills
• Textile knowledge is an asset
• Excellent organizational skills
If you are in the Montreal area and you are interested in this job please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Have a great weekend!