Step 1: What you need.
– TÉLIO Fabric of your choice
– Glue or hand needle and thread
Step 2: Prepping and cutting your fabric
– Make sure your fabric is lying flat on a hard surface, make sure it is straight before cutting.
– Based on the size of your bracelet, cut the material into a width that will wrap nicely around it. Use your judgment and creativity with the width. I went with a 1.5 inch width since I am using a wide bracelet, but anything goes! Could this get any easier?
Step 3: Gluing your fabric
– Glue the fabric down to the bracelet in one place then start wrapping it around until the bracelet is completely covered. Glue the end piece down to complete the look then let it dry completely before gift wrapping it for your mom!
I used the following TÉLIO Fabrics:
This is a great way to take something old and make it look new! Hope you love it!
For more ideas on how to make fabric jewelry keep viewing our page!
See you soon!